San Andreas Online Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
San Andreas Online Role Play

San Andreas Online Role Playing Community Forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob
San Andreas Online Owner
San Andreas Online Owner
Rob

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: In Game Rules   In Game Rules EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:07 am

In Game Rules

1. You must respect staff members at all times.

2. Do not advertise other San Andreas Servers at any time.

3. Hacks, Cheats, and Bug Abusing is not allowed at any time.

4. This is not a DM Server, so don't shoot other players unless you have In Character reason.

5. Do not insult a member in game. You may insult the Character in a Role Play manner.

6. Spawn Killing is not allowed. This means no camping at starter points, killing everyone who logs in.

7. When creating an account, you must use a real name. Example: John_Smith [Not Crazy_Guy69] Incorrect names will be /kicked

8. Never pretend to be an Admin or a Member of the SAORP Staff. This will get you banned.

9. Never give anyone your password! An Admin will never ask for your password. If someone asks for your password, then you can /Report them in game or in the Forum.

10. You are not allowed to scam other players over $5000

11. The /boombox must never be place in a faction building or in another players building without permission!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Rules may be added at any time

This is a Role Play Server, but it is not 100% RP. Meaning, we ask you to become someone else when you are in game. We ask you to play the life of the character you want to be. Unlike other RP servers we do not ask that you 100% RP. That is your choice. Example: /me opens his car door and sits in the drivers seat. /me closes the door and turns the ignition on. We understand that this can become very annoying, and often a waste of time. We do ask you to play like this mentioned in the next example when talking with other players. Example: John_Doe Hi Officer, what seems to be the problem? Officer Do you realize that you where speeding back there? John_Doe No Sir, I am sorry and I will be more careful for now on. Officer Ok, I will give you a warning this time, but from now on you better be doing the speed limit.

If you feel the need to kill an officer when he tries to arrest you, then we encourage the officers who finally bust you, to give you a long jail sentence. You could be stuck in jail for hours if you commit a crime this big. Mass Killing is another way to spend hours in jail, or even Prison.

Last edited by Rob on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://saorp.forumotion.net
Rob
San Andreas Online Owner
San Andreas Online Owner
Rob

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Rule Added: Rule #10
Back to top Go down
https://saorp.forumotion.net