San Andreas Online Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
San Andreas Online Role Play

San Andreas Online Role Playing Community Forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New SAORP Server? Very Possible!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob
San Andreas Online Owner
San Andreas Online Owner
Rob

New SAORP Server? Very Possible! Empty
PostSubject: New SAORP Server? Very Possible!   New SAORP Server? Very Possible! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm not sure who still hangs around here, but for those that do I have a little info you may be interested in.

I have been working on a new script. It has quite a few better features than our old script, but it is lacking some things that may or not be added in the future.
As some of you may remember our old script had around 21 factions. Police, Fbi, Army, Multiple gangs, and mafia etc, with scripted houses, and vehicles for all of them.
The new script only has 4 factions at the moment Police (4 Districts Custom by the leader), Government, News, and Hitman. All 4 factions have ranks that the leaders can customize. To replace the old scripted factions, we will use families. As of right now their are 10 families. This will be most likely be increased to 15 or 20. You can create your own rp family, and choose an HQ with an existing interior or buy a house for your gang hq or you can donate for a custom interior HQ. Family vehicles are limited to 5 vehicles with no mods, of your choice. If you need more than that you can have your members buy their own car. Mods will not save on Family vehicles, but Vehicle colors and mods will save on vehicles you own.

The new script has donator rewards, such as less time in hospitals, toys, spawn with a certain amount of health and armor depending on your donator level, own multiple biz, house, and cars, and more.

These are the jobs with more to be added.
MECHANIC - You can add nos, and mods to cars.
LAWYER - You reduce fines and jail time.
TRUCKER - You deliver packages for a nice fat paycheck.
FISHER - You catch fish, and can sell them to the market.
Weapon DEALER - You sell weapons to other players.
Weapon SMUGGLER - You smuggle weapons to drop zones for weapon dealers to get and sell.
Drug DEALER - You sells drugs which increase health, and armor, but may cause death by overdose.
Drug SMUGGLER - You deliver drugs to drop zones for drug dealers to sell.
BODYGUARD - You get Armor from this guy.
BOXER - You can become a boxer, and people can place bets on your win or loss, which you get a cut of the bets.

You can own 6 different types of scripted business's that make money when players shop at your store.
1. Clothes Shop - used for changing your skin.
2. 24/7 - Used for buying cellphones, phonebooks, spraycan, gascans, and others.
3. Club - It is a bar that players can buy drinks, and get drunk.
4. Gun Store - Used for buying ammo.
5. Advertisement Agency - Players use these locations to place /ads
6. Fast Food - Used to refill health from buying food.

Note 1: Business's start at level 1, and the higher the level, more products you can sell.
Note 2: You will only get products by being logged in and using /buyproducts. Inactive business owners will not be restocked.

Some Features

We now have "Points" which families fight over to gain control, and earn profits from players getting mats, and drugs.

Admin accounts are separate from their role-play account, and all they have to do is /aduty to switch back and forth. This will prevent any chance of a bad Admin giving his role-play account advantages.

HQ's can be set up easily in game by an Admin by creating a door, with already scripted custom interiors.

Admins can award players "Tokens" for winning events, or being loyal members. Tokens can be used to buy full health, armor, drugs, and ammo.

VIP Levels
BRONZE VIP: /v /vip /vips /mech + /buyhealth /buyarmor + [VIP Lounge | Newbie Tag]");
SILVER VIP: /buyviptoys + Bronze VIP + [2 Jobs | 2 Vehicles]
GOLD VIP: /vipbuddy + Silver VIP + [2 Houses] ( You can give a friend 1 hour Bronze VIP)
Platinum VIP: /buygun + Gold VIP + [2 Businesses

Families have a safe/vault that they can place anywhere in their hq, which stores money, and drugs.

Updates

Leave it up to me to find a way to get Monster Trucks in a Role Play server xD
1. Added 20 Monster Trucks to Vice Stadium for a derby event. (Can only be accessed during events)
2. Added 4 race cars to the circle 8 track. Racers who win often will become Celebrities. (The News Faction handles Celebrities)
^ Can be accessed by anyone, at anytime so people can practice.
3. Added 6 Tow Trucks at the Mechanic job area. Players can pay mechanics to tow vehicles to gas stations.
4. Added new maps with easy admin warp commands. (For events, and role play interiors)
5. Added a secret Hitman location with custom interior.
6. Added more vehicles to the /buycar menu. (More to be added)
7. Updated /hood and /trunk commands. (Used for role-play to visually open your vehicle hood and trunk.)
8. Added 4 taxi's for role-play.
9. Enhanced the Mechanic Job by blocking off all pay n sprays in los santos.
9. Gave the Lawyers a nice building with interior.
3/11/13
10. Added more locations for /search (For newbies to find jobs, packages, and materials locations.)
11. Added/numberplate command with dialogs and multiple colors to choose from. (Lets you change your license plate number on any vehicle.) Plates expire when you logout, and will have to /numberplate again. Can only be done at the DMV.
12. Added /trunkput and /trunktake to store your weapons. Cops can /searchtrunk (Should work on any vehicle)
13. Added /flash command. Works on cop vehicles. Adds a cop light, and headlights flash. For all other vehicles cops can use /siren.
14. Added around 200 houses for sale reasonably priced between $20,000 and $200,000
3/12/13
15. Added a Church interior in Los Santos with /marry commands.
16. Added a huge custom army base outside of LV. I gave it an interior HQ also. Vehicles are not spawning correctly though, and I am not sure if that can be fixed. Admins can /respawn the vehicles if needed. (The army will stay around their base, and can fly around LV, but army vehicles are not aloud to enter LS unless Martial Law has been declared)
17. Added Submarine Interior at the Army Base.
3/13/13
18. Added a few more Interiors to be used as custom HQ's and Offices.
19. Added Interior to the News Faction Building.
20. Added /boombox command. It places a boombox at your location and plays music to everyone nearby.
30. Redid the VIP Lounge with a luxury interior.
31. Gave Tow trucks, and Sweepers flashing lights.
3/14/13
32. Made some minor script adjustments. Script is about ready for testing.
3/18/13
33. Added /findplayer command so mechanics and role play taxi's, but I have enabled it for everyone so players can find each other until it gets abused, and becomes a problem. (You have to have a cellphone for it to work. "GPS")
34. 4/2/13 Added more interiors to the News Faction, City Hall/Mayors Office, Lawyers Office, and Smart Phone Company.

I still need to hire a mapper, and a good scriptwriter before I decide to get a host, and open the server.

I will keep this post updated.
"Admin_Rob"
Back to top Go down
https://saorp.forumotion.net
Rob
San Andreas Online Owner
San Andreas Online Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: New SAORP Server? Very Possible!   New SAORP Server? Very Possible! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am

I was working on a custom skins pack, but just got a new computer, and skins are not working properly on windows 8, so I may have to scrap that project.
Back to top Go down
Rob
San Andreas Online Owner
San Andreas Online Owner
Rob

PostSubject: Re: New SAORP Server? Very Possible!   New SAORP Server? Very Possible! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

I have some real life stuff going on that is slowing down the progress, and besides that summer is close which always seemed to be the time that player activity was low. Because of this I will probably not buy a host anytime soon, but I will continue to upgrade the server files.

Maybe by mid to late summer we will get this server going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SAORP Server? Very Possible!   New SAORP Server? Very Possible! Empty

Back to top Go down

New SAORP Server? Very Possible!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Andreas Online Role Play :: San Andreas Online :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: